VR1 SERIES BRUSHLESS FUEL PUMP W/CONTROLLER
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- VR1 pump features a 10 AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR1 is 19 AMPS and 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps
These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
HP estimates are based on gasoline. Estimates calculated at 18.5V and at .5 BSFC NA and .65 BSFC FI. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, launch G’s, etc.
Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance.
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL.