VR2 BRUSHLESS FUEL PUMP-SINGLE 16AN INLET WITH 2 PORT REGULATOR KIT (Up to 3200 HP N/A or 1900 HP Boosted on Gasoline at 13.8V)
Redline Motorsports Inc.
THIS IS A KIT PUT TOGETHER BY REDLINE MOTORSPORTS INCLUDING THE CORRECT FUEL PUMP, EFI REGULATOR, PRE AND POST FILTERS FOR APLLICATIONS UP TO 3200 HP NATURALLY ASPIRATED OR 1900 HP BOOSTED ON GASOLINE.
- Recommended Single -16 AN line Inlet
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a single 16 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR2 is 38 AMPS
- These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator is included in kit.
- Regulator has 1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -10 an o-ring return
- Regulator has 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Filters measure 8.75” long and 2” diameter each
- Filters have female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 100 Micron Pre Filter and 10 Micron Post Filter
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL