80 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 800 EFI or 900 Carb HP Compatible with Pump or Race gas
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -10 an O-ring inlet and -8 an O-ring outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- 14 AMP maximum amp draw
Holley’s HP™ In-Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected race car, off-road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP™ fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package.
The 12-800 features improved hot fuel handling capabilities and was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today’s pump gas blends. It is compatible for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Holley has still got you covered with the 12-890 fuel pump. HP fuel pumps work well on the street or in racing applications with up to 18.5 volt charging systems and 80 psi
- These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
- NOT FOR USE WITH METHANOL!
- Will not work with E-85 or Diesel
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981508ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985081ERL.