100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -8 an o-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 psi and 13.5 is 8.6 amps
Holley’s HP™ In-Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected race car, off-road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP™ fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package. HP™ fuel pumps are Race gas, E-85 and diesel compatible and can be used in racing applications with 18.5 volt charging systems up to 80 psi.
This pump is compatible with pump gas, but is not recommended for street driven vehicles where the ambient temperature is regularly above 90 degrees
For street driven vehicles in high temps with pump gas, Holley recommends part numbers 12-600 or 12-800 for optimum hot fuel handling
- These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
- Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance. Please see Holley Fuel System Chart for information about proper installation of your fuel system.
- NOT FOR USE WITH METHANOL!
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981508ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985008ERL.