480 PPH In-line Universal Electric Fuel Pump
- Street/Strip EFI Applications Compatible with Gasoline only
- Flows 80 GPH at 15 psi
- Draws 5 amps at 15 psi
- Will feed up to 800 horsepower throttle body EFI units
- Will feed up to 700 horsepower multipoint units
- Will feed up to 600 horsepower forced induction multipoint units
- OE proven design
- Lightweight and compact
- 3/8" barbed fittings included
- Rubber isolator, mounting clamps and electrical hardware included
The 12-920 universal in-line fuel pump is intended for Throttle Body EFI, Multipoint EFI and Forced Induction Multipoint EFI systems. It is designed to work in-line, not inside the tank, so installation is a snap. The 12-920 is rated for continuous duty service and have been tested up to 2,500 hours.
- Should be mounted below the fuel level of the tank for a good gravity feed on the inlet side.
- Fuel Pumps Technical Information
- Instructions for Part# 12-920