VR2 BRUSHLESS FUEL PUMP-DUAL 10AN INLET WITH 2 PORT REGULATOR KIT (Up to 3200 HP N/A or 1900 HP Boosted on Gasoline at 13.8V)
- Recommended Dual -12 AN line Inlet
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a dual 10 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of the VR2 is 38 AMPS
- These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator is included in kit.
- Regulator has 1) -10 an o-ring inlet, (1) -10 an o-ring outlet, (1) -10 an o-ring return
- Regulator has 1/8" NPT gauge port
- Filters measure 8.75” long and 2” diameter each
- Filters have female 12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 100 Micron Pre Filter and 10 Micron Post Filter
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as :Part # AT985010ERL